Many women want to keep skin young and toned as long as possible. Creams, masks, facial exercises, so many solutions to maintain the elasticity and firmness of the face.
Cosmetics also use this ingredient a lot for anti-aging creams and serums. We have every interest to enjoy this starch with magic virtues to beautify our skin!
A rice-based mask can exfoliate the skin, moisturize it as well as brighten your complexion. To make this mask, it is easier to use rice flour or rice water. This treatment is suitable for all types of skin, whether sensitive, acne or dry. The recipe for this mask is easy, economical and effective. Its application is simple. No need to go to the beauty center, it’s a homemade care! If you read these few lines, you have smooth skin and even skin tone.
Rice Mask Recipe
To make this mask, you will need:
- – 1/2 cup of rice
- – 2 bowls
- – Spoon
- – A sieve
- – A pair of scissors
- – A paper towel
- – A knife
- – A cheese grater
- – Rice flour
- – A small potato
Mask recipe with rice water
- Pour half a cup of rice into a bowl. Add just enough water to fill the container 3 cm above the rice.
- Let the rice sit in the water for 30 to 60 minutes. The preparation must be cloudy. Spill it in a sieve to separate the water from the rice.
- Use a pair of scissors to make holes for the eyes and nose in a paper towel or a very fine linen. Put the paper towel or rice water for 10 minutes.
- Remove it from the rice water gently. You can then apply it on your face and let it act for at least 10 minutes.
- Otherwise, apply rice water directly to your face without using a towel or cloth. Mask recipe with rice flour.
- Gently peel the potato with a knife. Grate it until you have thin slices. Take a handful of these slices in your hand and squeeze over a bowl to get the juice.
- Add little by little rice flour to this juice. Mix everything until you get a smooth paste.
- Put the mixture directly on your face with your fingers. Let the mask rest for 10 to 20 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- In addition to the virtues of rice, this mask brings the benefits of the potato. This food is actually recommended for skin care because it contains an enzyme called catechol oxidase that helps clear skin and antioxidants that help delay the effects of aging by fighting free radicals. The skin becomes bright and radiant.