Most people know the pain of intense headaches. The throbbing pain, the nausea, the sensitivity to light, the tension in your neck and back #these are symptoms many are all too familiar with.
Headaches can affect any part of the head. To be more precise, headaches may occur on one, or on both sides of the head; and can be isolated on one particular location, or can affect the entire head.
Moreover, they can develop gradually, or suddenly, without any expectation. Also, a headache can last from less than an hour, to a whole day, or sometimes even as much as several days.
Though there are many over-the-counter treatments, such as Aspirin, Aleve or Excedrin, often these medicines don’t work, or worse, upset your stomach on top of everything else you’re experiencing.
There’s always the option of natural treatments. Thankfully, we show you one simple and completely natural solution, which will help you relieve the unbearable headache instantly.
This solution is actually one ingredient, which you have probably thrown in the trush millions of times by now. We talk about banana peel. They can help you stop the agonizing headache
How to ease your headache
- People who have tried this banana peel method say that it works every time, without any exceptions.
- Take one banana peel and some ice.
- Put the ice inside the peel and stick it with a tape.
- Then, take the resulting ice banana and put it on your forehead.
- Lay down in a quiet and dark place for about 20 minutes. Make sure to take a towel, to absorb the dripping water from the ice, once it starts to melt.
This banana peel compress will do its magic and shortly after you’ll feel better. In fact, your headache will disappear almost instantly! Mainly because of the high potassium contents of the banana peel, which help soothe the pain.
However, if you headache persists for more than 20 minutes, you can keep your banana compress a little longer, until the pain goes away