1. Try dry shampoos
Top 3 tips for dry shampoos.
- To eliminate grease with dry shampoo, you need to divide the hair into pieces and apply the dry shampoo to the roots, as if it were a hairspray.[Spacer height = “6px”]
- If the shampoo is a talcum powder, you should apply it to the roots, wait 10 minutes and brush your hair. [Spacer height = “6px”]
- This way, you will create a layer around oily hair that will help your hair stay clean longer.
2. Do not wash your hair with very hot water
- The temperature of the water we use to wash our hair is important when it comes to keeping hair cleaner longer. [Spacer height = “6px”]
- It is advisable to wash your hair with weak or cold water, but never with hot water, as this increases the amount of sebum produced by the scalp.[Spacer height = “6px”]
- Also, dry your hair naturally, not with a hair dryer.
3. Wash your hair brush regularly
It is most recommended to wash the brush or comb that you usually use to brush your hair at least once a week.[Spacer height = “6px”]
If not, the remnants of sebum, conditioner or other products that may remain on the brush will enter your hair even if it is clean. [Spacer height = “6px”]
- To avoid this, all you have to do is take the brushes and combs and rinse them once a week with a little water and shampoo or soap.
Put your hair back so that it lies along the top of the pillow and make a ponytail or loose braid