f you wash your hair every day, it’s not only tedious, but also damaging because it promotes the production of grease and ends up making your hair dirtier.
So, if you want to combine health, practicality and hygiene, take note of these 3 tricks that will enable you to have perfect hair without washing it every day.
1.Try dry shampoos
Top 3 tips for dry shampoos.
- To eliminate grease with dry shampoo, you need to split the hair into chunks and apply the dry shampoo to the roots, as if it were hairspray.
- If the shampoo is a powder like talcum, you need to apply it to the roots, wait for 10 minutes and then brush your hair.
- This way, you’ll create a layer around the greasy hair that will help your hair stay clean for longer.
2. Don’t wash your hair with very hot water
- The temperature of the water we use to wash our hair is important when it comes to keeping the hair cleaner for longer.
- It is advisable to wash your hair with tepid or cool water, but never hot water, because it increases the quantity of sebum that the scalp produces.
- Also, dry your hair naturally, not with a hair dryer.
3. Wash your hairbrush regularly
The most advisable thing is to wash the hairbrush or comb you usually use to brush your hair at least once a week.
If not, the remains of the sebum, conditioner or other products that may remain on the brush will get into your hair even if it is clean.
- To avoid this, all you need to do is take your brushes and combs and rinse them once a week with tepid water and shampoo or soap.
Trick Bonus :
- Put your hair backwards so that it lies along the top of your pillow, and make a ponytail or loose braid.