Baking soda is an incredibly easy way to clean your hair! It sounds shocking but you’ll see the results the moment you decide to try it!
Regular shampoos can contain a lot of harmful ingredients. Some of the worst chemical-offenders are:
The word fragrance might not sound so bad, but on a label, it can mean the presence of over 4,000 separate chemical ingredients!
Many great natural brands of shampoo that don’t contain these ingredients, but as your short hair begins to grow, it becomes really limp and flat.
If you start using a clarifying shampoo every few weeks, you’ll dry out your hair. This article is going to present you a miraculous recipe made from baking soda and vinegar that will help you solve all the problems with your hair!
Your hair will have more body, volume, and strength than it did with all the crazy shampooing, products, and special hair care nonsense from before. You just wash with baking soda, rinse with vinegar, blow dry, and maybe flat iron your hair. That’s it!
It might be hard to adjust to the lack of shampoo foaming action at first, but it will be
- Start by mixing 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water.
- You can adjust this depending on your hair length.
- Apply the baking soda and water mixture to dry or wet hair by starting at the roots and working to the ends.
- Let it sit for 1 – 3 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- After washing and rinsing with the baking soda mixture, you’ll want to apply a vinegar rinse.
- Mix 1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water.
- To minimize the vinegar smell, you can add lavender, peppermint, and/or rosemary essential oils to the vinegar mixture.
- Tilt your head back, close your eyes (to avoid getting this mixture in your eyes), and distribute through your hair. If you have longer hair, (still keeping my eyes closed) tilt your head forward and distribute more rinse through the ends.