You can use this meal plan in a variety of ways. You can pick and choose your favorite recipes and make enough for the whole week, you can also use it as laid out below. Note that this will be a lot of food! If you are just cooking for one or two you will have way more than you need. I don’t usually meal prep for the weekends because we eat leftovers! That’s another great way to make sure none of the food goes to waste = and it saves you even more time and energy.
Weight Watchers Freestyle Meal Plan
Here’s how this Weight Watchers Freestyle meal plan works…Each day you have roughly 10-12 points. That leaves you room for snacks that might have points (see the list below). The reason I put them together this way is so you can leave room for drinks which might have points, and also so you can have more than one serving if you are so inclined!
Each day of the meal plan includes a snack and a dessert option as well as breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipe! This should help take a lot of the guess work out of your daily planning for Weight Watchers and the Freestyle program.
- Cucumber Bacon and Egg Bites = 0. Points
- Chicken Corn Chowder = 1. Points
- Point Cole Slaw = 1. Points
- Point Pepperoni Pizza Casserole = 5. Points
- Mini Cherry Cheesecakes = 4 Points
- Hearty Breakfast Sandwiches = 3 Points
- Chicken Taco Cups = 1 Points
- Point Vegetarian Chili = 0 Points
- Chicken Enchiladas = 4 Points
- Pumpkin Bars = 4 Points
- Veggie Omlette = 0 Points (count your cheese or meat if you add it)
- Mac and Cheese = 7 Points
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs = 2 Points
- Cuban Pork Chops = 3 Points
- Sausage Stuffing = 2 Points
- Breakfast Casserole = 2 Points
- Cucumber Bacon and Egg Bites = 0 Points
- Salad with Grilled Chicken | (Count your dressing & any cheese)
- Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts = 3 Points
- Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet = 7 Points
- Veggie Breakfast Cups = 1 Points
- Frozen Peanut Butter Whips = 4 Points
- Cilantro Lime Chicken = 1 Points
- Zucchini Lasagna = 9 Points
Snacks & Sides
Use these snacks ideas to add to any day on your meal plan or as an option when you are feeling hungry but don’t want to use any points (see zero point options). These are also great ideas for meal prepping. Just grab and go for those busy days when you don’t have time to do a lot of in-depth snack prep.
Zero Points: Frozen Grapes Melon (watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew) Apples Bananas Pears Strawberries Blueberries Mango Papaya Dried fruit (small portions) Baby carrots Cucumbers Cherry Tomatoes Celery Broccoli Cauliflower Sugar Snap Peas
1 Point =
- Babybel Light Cheese (one “bel” is usually 1 Smart Point) String Cheese (most low-fat varieties are 1 Smart Point) Pretzel Sticks (15-20 depending on brand) 2 Tablespoons Light Whipped Topping with fruit 1 Cup Air Popped Popcorn