Bad breath or Halitosis is a foul odor emanating from the mouth. Poor oral hygiene, dry mouth, gum diseases, eating food with a strong odor, sinus conditions, build up of bacteria in your mouth (between teeth or tongue), stress afe the causes of Bad breath
Process – 1
- Brush your teeth normally and rinse.
- Now brush your teeth with a little Baking soda.
- Thoroughly wash your mouth and repeat regularly.
- Or you can simply use the toothpaste which contains Baking soda as an ingredient.
- You can use Baking soda alone as a tooth powder to brush.
Process – 2
- Mix a teaspoon of Baking soda in a glass of warm water to dissolve completely.
- Use this solution to gargle several times in a day.
- Repeat regularly.
Disclaimer: Femalle.net does not guarantee any specific results as a result of the procedures mentioned here and the results may vary from person to person. The topics in these pages including text, graphics, videos and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only and not to be substituted for professional medical advice.