Over time, the skin loses its natural elasticity. Wrinkles and fine lines appear and several factors are responsible for aging. Fatigue, poor lifestyle or smoking, several elements can cause a loss of skin tone and the appearance of wrinkles. This natural mask contains only 3 ingredients and can save you the purchase of expensive anti-aging creams.
Skin aging arises because of many triggering factors. This natural mask that tones the skin contains ingredients at your fingertips and budget. Make a habit of doing this regularly so that you can observe convincing results on the appearance of the skin.
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed carrot juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Step 1: Mix the cornstarch with a glass of water and pour this solution into a container to which you add 100 ml of boiling water
- Step 2: Cook the mixture over low heat to a thick consistency due to the addition of cornstarch.
- Step 3: Let the mixture cool down then add the crème fraîche and the carrot juice.
- Step 4: Stir the mixture and clean your face thoroughly.
- Step 5: Apply the mask on your face and emphasize the parts affected by wrinkles. You can also apply it on the neck.
- Step 6: Let stand 25 to 30 minutes.
- Step 7: Rinse your face with mild soap and warm water and apply a moisturizer.
It is more recommended to use this mask after having exfoliated your skin. In order to obtain more conclusive results, it is important to apply this mask for 3 days in a row. Thanks to this preparation, the face will be rid of traces of aging and fatigue. The skin will be more hydrated and regain tonicity.
Virtues of the anti-wrinkle mask
This mask is very effective to prevent and fight against the appearance of wrinkles. Indeed, the carrot is rich in vitamins A and C which are essential to have a smooth and firm skin. These two vitamins have a certain power in the fight against the free radicals at the origin of the aging of the skin and the loss of elasticity and tonicity. Carrots also contain beta-carotene, which helps maintain firm, healthy skin.
As for the cream, it eliminates dead skin and thus renews the surface of the skin with the lactic acid it contains. It is also effective because it reduces the traces of scars and plumps wrinkles and fine lines.
And finally, cornstarch is rich in vitamin B6, an essential vitamin for youth and the beauty of the skin. This food also regulates the production of sebum.
Habits to prevent skin aging
The aging of the skin is a natural process. Fortunately, there are ways and habits to take to prevent the appearance of time marks such as wrinkles and fine lines. Here are some tips to prevent the loss of elasticity of the skin to keep it young as long as possible.