Every woman wish to have perfect shape of breasts through her life. Unfortunately, this is not possible in many cases. The breast sagging is natural process which is happening with age, where the breasts are losing their elasticity and suppleness. Learning what is causing breasts to sag and attending this problem proactively could offer you a lot of help.
HOW TO FIRM THE BREASTS
There are numerous home remedies for regaining firmness of a saggy breasts, including a regular pectoral massaging, exercises, plant oils, masks and essential oil in various forms.
Here are some tips how to maintain a saggy breasts:
- 1. Sustain an optimal weight
- 2. Drink plenty of water
- 3. Lead healthy nutrition
- 4. Exercise
- 5. Massage your breasts with aloe Vera and pomegranate oil
HOME REMEDIES FOR FIRMING YOUR BREASTS
Here are the best home remedies that will help you firm the breasts:
1. Breast Exercise This is the easiest exercise for firming breasts! All you have to do are push-ups that strengthen the pectoral muscles under the breasts. To sum up, this exercise will help you shape up your breast and reduce excess fat deposits that are around the chest.
2. Breast Mask Here is an incredible and very effective breast mask that you should use once a week for best results.
Vitamin E Oil and Egg Breast Mask
Make a smooth paste consisting of:
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Vitamin E oil
- 1 egg
Put the paste over the breasts and rub it in gently. Let it on for about 30 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
Massage the breasts at least two to three times a week with olive or coconut oil.
Massages Ice is helping to tone the skin, so you can rub a few ice cubes over the breasts with circular movements.
5. Plant Oils
Massage the breasts with coconut, grape, olive or vegetable oils.
6. Essential oils
Massage the breasts with spearmint, carrot, cypress, lemongrass or seed oils.
AVOID THESE SAGGING TRIGGERS
- Smoking and over-tanning
- Wrong sized or poorly fitting bras