This issue can happen due to many reasons one of which is age. This does not mean that you cannot get a cataract when you are younger but the risk increases over time. Poor vision and cataracts can lead to blindness and other personal and mental feelings of depression.
Other factors that influence and increase the risk of getting a cataract is genetics, family history, smoking, diabetes, inflammation, and radiation exposure.
Cataracts are usually treated and removed surgically but that is not the only alternative you have. You can always find natural remedies that can treat cataracts and even prevent them from happening altogether.
We recommend this natural recipe for treating and preventing cataracts and promoting eye health in a very natural and safe way.
- 1 cup of rose petals
- 4 teaspoons of raspberry leaves
- 4 cups of boiling water.
- First, add the water to a bigger pot and boil it.
- Add the other ingredients in it and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Leave the mixture to cool down and strain it. use it regularly in order to wash your face and eyes with it thoroughly.
- Using this water regularly will strengthen the retina and treat cataracts and most importantly prevent it from happening.