Bad Breath is one of the most common conditions and uncomfortable, but in reality, it is easy to combat. In addition to the daily hygiene care and the search for possible solutions for the gums or others that may be causing this disease.
A great natural solution is to make eucalyptus mouthwash, as this medicinal plant has antiseptic and aromatic properties.
Bad Breath affects negatively the lives of those who suffer from it since it is a problem that even changes one’s mood. However, we must bear in mind that halitosis can be a symptom of other health problems, which should treat if you want to have a good quality of life in general.
Causes of Bad Breath Bad habits.
- Adverse drug effects.
- Diseases of the teeth.
- Dirt on the tongue.
- Tumors in the mouth, nose, or throat.
- Slight salivation.
- Bacterial infections.
- Cigarette and alcohol.
- Chronic diseases.
In some cases, the origin is uncertain.
How To Do Eucalyptus Mouthwash For Bad Breath
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped eucalyptus leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- Put the water to a boil and then the eucalyptus leaves in a cup covering with the boiling water.
- After warm, strain and use as a rinse aid.
- One quick and effective method is to make long mouthwashes or rinses every day, on fasting, by doing so, the result will be immediate.