The reason for writing this article today is to present you with a nutritious and beneficial shake that you can add to your diet so that the belly can completely disappear. We will make this wonderful shake, by using the following ingredients: cucumber, mint, ginger and lemon. They bring satiety and freshness.
The Benefits of the 4 Ingredients of the Shake
The cucumber is made out of 90% of water, thus the caloric intake is minimal. 50 grams of cucumber have 10 calories only. Cucumbers are great for low calorie diets and they can even combat the belly fat. It you consume cucumbers raw, it will contribute to satiety. A good salad of cucumbers before a meal will aid immensely in losing the belly fat.
The Other Benefits Cucumbers Offer:
- Protects the stomach walls
- Reforms the mucus of the digestive system
- It is a natural laxative, thus, it helps in purifying the intestines
- Regulates uric acid levels
- It is a natural diuretic which will fight against the retention of liquids and eliminate toxins by the urine
- It will detoxify the body
Bear in mind that if you have diarrhea, irritable bowel, chronic gastritis or meteorism you must not consume cucumbers.
The mint has many uses in natural medicine, and it is all due to its therapeutic benefits.
The Benefits Mint Offers:
- Combats stress
- Can fight spasms, eliminate gas before symptoms of swelling, act as an analgesic. Helps digestion in general
- Improves blood circulation
- If consumed in infusions, it is a muscle relaxant
- Combats insomnia and improves sleep quality
- Its anti-inflammatory properties make it a good remedy for respiratory diseases like bronchitis, dry cough etc. It is also an antiseptic, it prevents the development of harmful microorganisms that adhere to the walls of the airways
- It has antiseptic properties which help to treat skin problems like eczemas
- Contains ascorbic acid which can facilitate the expulsion of phlegm and mucus and help decongest the sinuses
- It can be used to treat asthma, colds, flu, diarrhea, Crohn’s disease, meteorism, vomiting, intestinal colic, it can prevent cardiovascular diseases and eliminate halitosis and make the belly disappear.
Ginger is oftentimes used as spice due to its particular flavor. Nevertheless, in Chinese medicine it is used as the main ingredient for treatment of many other diseases. It has a lot of anti-inflammatory properties, and it contains vitamins, minerals, essential oils, amino acids and antioxidants which can prevent free radical damage. You can use it as a invigorator as well.
It Can Treat Diseases Like:
- Heart disease- promotes blood circulation
- Respiratory problems- helps to expel phlegm
- Common colds and flu
- Digestive problems
- Menstrual symptoms
- Sexual immortality
The lemon is great, and it can be used in a lot of meals. It contains a lot of vitamins, especially vitamin C, like all citrus fruits. It is also very rich in B1 vitamin. The lemon contains important minerals for body functioning like magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, fluorine, iron and sodium.
It is Used a Lot for Benefits Like:
- Precepts kidney stones
- Regulates blood glucose levels
- It treats cerebral palsy
- Helps wound healing
- It treats edema and heart failure
- Strengthens the tonicity of capillaries and blood vessels
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- It is bactericidal
- Strengthens the immune system, helps the body not to get sick
The functions of the lemon in natural medicine are of great importance for treating diseases like colds, pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, flu, aphonia, tonsillitis, pleurisy, hypertension, fever, kidney or gall stones, anemia, rickets, oral problems like inflammation, cavities or sores, insomnia, acidosis, constipation and a lot more.
Cucumber, Mint and Ginger Lemonade Recipe
- 2 liters of water
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 lemons
- 1 ginger root (80 -100g)
- 10 leaves of fresh mint or peppermint
First, you need to cut the cucumber into thin slices. Then, cut a lemon in thin slices too and remove all the seeds. Express the remaining three lemons. Afterwards, add the cucumber, cut lemon, juice and mint leaves to the water, add a little stevia and mix well. Finally, let it cool for 6 hours in the refrigerator.
When the six hours pass, you can strain the preparation or consume it directly. It is great for people who do not like drinking just water and those who do not get to consume the recommended liquid of water daily. And, as you can see, all these ingredients offer tons of benefits, this is why this drink will be great for your health in general. The only thing left to do is try it.