How To Get Rid Of Cellulite 100%
Cellulite is a build up of fat within the deeper layers of our skin (or our dermis) that is held in place by various connective tissue fibres. It becomes more noticeable when these fibres push down on the fatty tissue, restricting blood flow, causing fluid backup, and enlarging the fat cells that give us that dimply, cottage cheese look we all loathe.
Read below to find out the best and most effective way to get rid of cellulite!
All you need is:
- 1/2 cup of ground Coffee
- 1 tablespoon of white Sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Glycerin
- 2 teaspoons of Vitamin E Oil
The amount of toxins in your body plays a part in how severe your cellulite looks, you need the caffeine and antioxidants found in Coffee to get rid of the free radicals, stimulate blood flow, and improve circulation. Ultimately this helps to smooth out the build up of fatty tissue while also firming and tightening the skin.Sugar, on the other hand, acts as an additional exfoliant that will open and clear out your pores, allowing them to absorb the ingredients more easily.
Finally, the Olive Oil and Vitamin E Oil helps to restore moisture to your skin and keep it hydrated as the caffeine content may cause slight dehydration. These oils are also packed full of healthy fats that help to protect your skin cells, and give your skin an additional antioxidant punch
Once you have your ingredients rounded up, the process is simple:
- Have a hot shower to help open up your pores
- Combine all your ingredients in a medium-size bowl
- Stir your mixture until evenly combined
- Using your hands, apply your scrub only to the areas you have cellulite
- Scrub your skin as hard as you can for 5 minutes and do not rinse off
- Using plastic wrap (or saran wrap), wrap the areas you have applied your scrub
- Leave those parts wrapped up for 10 minutes
- After your 10 minutes are up, remove the plastic wrap and rinse off but do not use soap
- Apply your favourite moisturizer
Disclaimer: Femalle.net does not guarantee any specific results as a result of the procedures mentioned here and the results may vary from person to person. The topics in these pages including text, graphics, videos and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only and not to be substituted for professional medical advice.
Originally posted 2017-07-25 23:31:27.