People who want to improve their health are often advised to eat more fruits and vegetables. However, some people fear that fruits rich in sugar, such as bananas, can make them fat. So think again! Eating bananas can also help you get fit and lose weight. Here is a three-day banana diet that will allow you to lose around 2 pounds without starving.
The benefits of banana are so numerous that it is difficult to summarize them in a few sentences. In addition to being loaded with potassium, vitamin B and magnesium, it contains no fat or cholesterol. This fruit can help you nourish your brain, improve the health of your cardiovascular system, your liver, your kidneys and your gastrointestinal tract.
Banana to lose weight!
You’ve probably already heard that bananas are one of those fruits to avoid if you’re dieting because of its high sugar content. It is true that bananas are high in sugar, but they can only promote weight gain if you combine them with fat.
Especially since bananas are a good source of fiber and a high fiber intake has been associated with weight loss. A study published in Annals of Internal Medicine has shown that eating fiber can lead to weight loss!
3-Day Banana Diet Menu
- Breakfast: Oat flakes with bananas and coconut milk.
- Snack: A handful of almonds
- Lunch: steamed broccoli and brown rice.
- Snack: A glass of almond milk.
- Dinner: cottage cheese with sliced bananas.
- Breakfast: Strawberry and banana smoothie.
- Snack: A glass of rice milk and a banana.
- Lunch: Sweet potatoes baked with zucchini.
- Snack: A banana. Dinner: a cup of blueberries.
- Breakfast: Two slices of vegan banana pie (with a good low-calorie homemade dough with olive oil).
- Snack: A handful of almonds.
- Lunch: A sandwich with bananas and peanut butter.
- Snack: A banana.
- Dinner: Grilled mushrooms and steamed vegetables.
Rules for a successful banana diet
Exercise is optional during these three days, but you are more likely to lose a lot of weight if you include it. Aim for between 30 and 60 minutes a day of cardio, such as brisk walking, swimming or cycling.
Sleeping before midnight, it is important to go to bed before this time because lack of sleep has been associated with an increase in body mass index. Several studies have shown that lack of sleep can compromise the effectiveness of routine weight loss interventions.
Originally posted 2019-04-30 00:37:53.