Hot Oil Massage With Ayurvedic Oils
A hot oil massage using either coconut, maha bhringraj, amla, arnica, sesame seed, almond or Brahmi oil helps improve circulation, rejuvenates your hair follicles, which leads to better blood circulation to the roots. You can expect increased volume and length within a span of 6 months.
You Will Need:
- 3 tbsp Ayurvedic Oil (An oil or blend of oils from the ones mentioned above.)
- Processing Time 45 minutes
- Heat the oil/oil blend until it is slightly warm.
- Section your hair and start by massaging the oil blend into your scalp for 15 minutes.
- Apply the oil to your hair from the roots to the tips and then leave it in for an additional 30 minutes.
- Wash off with shampoo and lukewarm water.
How Often? Thrice a week.