Did you know that the poop can tell you a lot about your health?
#The way your poop looks like can show how well the body’s systems are working to absorb nutrients. #Moreover, the poop is an indicator how well your body eliminates waste and keeps everything functioning. #The next time you visit the toilet, you should notice four crucial things, such as frequency, form, and color.
#In case you are having rare bowel movements, you should know that that can be detrimental to your health as your body doesn’t eliminate toxins. #On the other hand, if you have bowel movements more than 3 times a day, you are probably having diarrhea. #The best thing is to have one bowel movement a day.
There are seven forms of poop:
Separate Hard Lumps, Like Little Balls
- This form indicates acute inflammation of the small intestine. This type of poop is common with people who have been taking antibiotics.
Sausage-Shaped, but Lumpy
- This form may cause anal bleeding, which is common for people who suffer from IBS.
Like a Sausage but With Cracks on its Surface
- This type of poop is quite common to the previous one and it is processed faster.
Like a Sausage or Snake, Smooth and Soft
- This form is considered to be the normal type of poop.
Soft Blobs with Clear Cut Edges
- This poop occurs when people have bowel movements more than once per day after major meals.
Fluffy Pieces with Ragged Edges, a Mushy Stool
- This type of stool may be a result of high blood pressure and stress.
Watery, no Solid Pieces, Entirely Liquid
- This is a similar type of stool to diarrhea, which happens in conjunction with constipation. It denotes some disease.
The normal poop has a nice medium- to dark-brown color. However, if the stool is black, it may indicate blood in your upper GI tract. Likewise, yellow poop or green poop could be from fat malabsorption or liver or gallbladder stress.
- Don’t forget to SHARE with your friends. Thanks! 🙂