Bread is a favorite food for many people, who combine it with almost every meal. But just a few delicious pieces of it can easily break your line because they are full of carbohydrates.
Bread does not belong to healthy food, usually, its consumption has negative effects. But if you belong to the group of people that loves to eat bread, there is bread that is recommended by a well-known cardiologist, which says that you can eat it as much as you want, without having any problems.
According to cardiologist Steven Gandry of Nebraska, author of the book Paradoxon of Plants, there is only one bread which you can eat without a guilty conscience.
Dr. Gandry called this bread “Bearly bread,” he does not contain cereals, yeast, or gluten, and looks like bread!
His recipe for this bread, which one piece of it contains only 90 calories, is not entirely known, as Dr. Steven began to produce bread. According to his previous statements, he says the recipe for this bread is from a paleo diet, which is rich in recipes for healthy breads of similar ingredients.
According to this, you can make your own version of this healthy “bearly bread”. If you want to enjoy a sandwich without a guilty conscience, make this delicious, soft and far healthier variant of bread.
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon of whole flax seed
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of sour milk or Greek yogurt
- Mix all dry ingredients and flax seed in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a baking pan and let it cool for five minutes.
- Mix the melted butter with eggs, vinegar, and sour milk.
- With a spatula gently mix the wet and dry ingredients until you get a dough mixture.
- Put it in a baking pan covered with baking paper and, if desired, pour a little flax seed.
- Bake at 175 degrees for about 25 minutes. If you are not sure if it is baked enough, use a toothpick to see if it is baked.