if you can not fall asleep this is the medicine just for 8 minutes before a dream
- Sit facing a wall (or your headboard) with your butt about 6 inches away from it.
- Lie back and extend your legs up the wall.
- If this is too intense a stretch for your hamstrings, slide your butt farther away from the wall.
- If it’s not enough, scoot closer.
- Let your arms rest by your sides, palms facing up, and breathe gently, feeling the stretch in the backs of your legs.
2.Winding Down Twist
- Sit cross-legged on the bed and exhale as you place your right hand on your left knee and left #hand on the bed behind your tailbone.
- #Gently twist your torso to the left.
- Allow your gaze to follow, #looking over your left shoulder.
- Breathe deeply, then return to center and repeat on #opposite side.
3.Nighttime Goddess Stretch
- #Lie on your back with knees bent.
- Place the soles of your feet together, then let your knees fall open, #forming a diamond shape #with your legs.
- #Rest your arms on the bed.
- If you feel any strain, #elevate your legs by placing a pillow underneath each #knee.
- #Sit up comfortably on your heels.
- #Roll your torso forward, #bringing your forehead to rest on the bed in front of you.
- Lower your chest as close to your knees as you comfortably can, #extending your arms in #front of you.
- #Hold the pose and breathe.
- Lying on your back, hug knees in to chest.
- Cross your ankles and wrap both arms around your shins with clasped hands.
- Inhale and rock your body up to sit; exhale as you roll back.
- Continue for 1 minute, then roll back, extend arms and legs, and drift off to sleep.