Aloe Vera is widely known for its ability to heal cuts and wounds and soothe the skin down. But did you know that it is also super effective for weight loss?
You’re about to discover how using Aloe Vera for weight loss can help you shed some pounds, and avoid obesity and all the health problems associated with it
Aloe Vera for Weight Loss
Aloe Vera & Fruit Juice
Here is an effective recipe for aloe vera juice for belly fat:
- Shave the sharp edges off a fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Cut the leaf open lengthwise.
- Scoop the gel out with a spoon.
- Mix with your choice of fruit juice
Note: Aloe Vera gel also comes in capsule form. Take with water after eating and use a dosage recommended by the package or a doctor
Plain Aloe Vera Gel for Weight Loss
- Thoroughly clean your fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Peel away the outer skin.
- Or grind the leaf to make juice.
- Filter the juice and store it in the refrigerator for daily use.
- Drink ½ cup in the morning and 15 minutes before each meal.
- Keep drinking the juice for 1-2 weeks.
Note: You can also scoop the gel out with a spoon and eat 1 teaspoon a day.
Aloe Vera Juice with Lemon
- Clean your fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Cut it lengthwise down the center and squeeze out the juice.
- Juice your lemon.
- Mix Aloe Vera gel, lemon juice, and water with your choice of sweetener and stir 2-3 minutes.
- Drink regularly to encourage weight loss.
Aloe Vera with Honey
- Add 1 tablespoon honey to a glass of Aloe Vera juice.
- Stir well and drink.
- Consume regularly to stimulate metabolism, promote proper digestion, and burn extra fat and calories.
Aloe Vera with Water
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons Aloe Vera juice into a glass of water.
- Drink at least once daily to lose weight.
Tips for Best Results:
Aloe Vera also comes in capsules you can take with water after meals. A doctor can recommend the proper dosage.
For best results, combine your Aloe Vera regimen with 30 minutes of exercise 3-5 times a week. Do a strength training workout 3 times weekly to build muscle and increase metabolism, and do 30-45 minutes of cardiovascular exercise 4 times weekly to burn fat.
2-8 ounces of Aloe Vera juice a day for at least 3 months will achieve maximum results.
Some people are allergic to Aloe Vera, so start your regimen by taking small doses. Stop taking it if you experience rashes or itching.
Don’t take Aloe Vera if you suffer from colitis, appendicitis, intestinal problems or Crohn’s diseases.
Aloe Vera is a very effective at-home weight loss solution. In addition to helping you lose weight, it will improve circulation, regulate blood pressure, strengthen the immune system, heal ulcers, regulate blood sugar levels, and heal damaged bones, joints, and internal tissue.
Disclaimer: Femalle.net does not guarantee any specific results as a result of the procedures mentioned here and the results may vary from person to person. The topics in these pages including text, graphics, videos and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only and not to be substituted for professional medical advice.