#But besides being an extremely effective pain reliever, #Aspirin also has some other amazing uses which you probably didn’t know about. Read on.
1. Dries Up Pimples
@ You have a date, but there is a big pimple on your face.
- Here is the solution to your problem: Crush one aspirin and mix it with a bit of water.
- Apply the mixture to a pimple and let it sit for a couple of minutes before you wash it off with soap and warm water.
- This trick will help you reduce the redness and soothe the sting.
- If needed, repeat the procedure until a pimple is gone.
2. Removes Perspiration
@ Stains If you are getting ready for an important event, but your favorite white dress shirt has a sweat stain, try this trick:
- Crush two aspirins and mix them with 1/2 cup of warm water, then soak the stained part of the shirt in the solution for two to three hours.
3. Heals Insect Bites and Stings
@ Aspirin can also help reduce swelling and soothe the itching caused by mosquito or bee bites. Wet your skin and rub some aspirin over the spot.
- Note: If you are allergic to bee stings – we advise you to seek medical attention at once.
4. Treats Hard Calluses
@ These tablets can also help soften hard calluses on your feet.
- Mix five or six crushed aspirins with 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon of water to form a paste.
- Apply the paste to the affected areas, wrap your foot with a warm cloth and cover it with a plastic bag. Leave for 10 minutes, and then exfoliate the hard areas with a pumice stone.
5. Helps Restore Hair Color
# This use of aspirin is especially useful during the summer, as swimming in a chlorinated pool can have a noticeable effect on your light-colored hair.
- But do not worry as you can return your hair color by mixing six to eight crushed aspirins in a glass of warm water.
- Apply the solution thoroughly onto your hair and let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes.
6. Controls Dandruff
Have you a problem with ‘snowflakes’?
# Follow these steps to get rid of them:
- Crush two aspirins and add the powder to the amount of shampoo you use when you wash your hair.
- Leave the mixture on your hair for 1-2 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.