The basic rule of the ladies – three words: Small black dress. Every woman in her heart has a place for a little black dress.
Whenever in doubt what to wear, it’s the first thing that comes to mind.
They fit in any situation, whether it is a night out at a bar, a solemn event, a special meeting with the family or a business meeting.
But precisely because of the simplicity of the dress, designers strive each dress to make it different from the rest. That’s what these dresses are more expensive than we can imagine.
So if you ever wondered which are the most expensive black dresses, here’s your chance to find out.
- Angelina Jolie in a black Versace dress at the 84th edition of the Oscars.
This dress costs over $ 10,000.
- Rita Hayworth and her black satin dress for “Gilda”
This dress designed by Jean Louis is worth $ 60,000.
- Princess Diana and her black dress with fallen shoulders “Vanity Fair”
The dress worth 74,000 dollars, Princess Diana wore it at a public event in 1994.
- Audrey Hepburn and her fashionable black dress designed by Givenchy for “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”
The dress is 923,187 dollars. The dress is made up of three pieces. One was sold at a charity auction, the second is in a museum, and the third is preserved in a private collection at Givenchy.
- Debbie Wing and her personally designed black dress
The dress is worth a whopping $ 3.5 million. Designed and personally presented by Debbie Wing, at an event in the club of billionaires in Monaco.