@Do you wanna look younger? I know we all want this, it is just impossible to hide your age but you can always look younger. #For this you do not have to go under knife just follow some natural remedies and you can easily avoid aging signs that appear on your skin. #Today in this post I will share one natural scrub that can remove aging signs #like wrinkles dark spots from your skin in just few applications like a magic
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 drop of pure lavender essential oil
- Combine the baking soda and honey together until it looks like a paste.# Add one drop each of lavender and frankincense essential oils.
- Place a warm washcloth over your face and hold on skin for a minute or so to open up your pores. #Gently rub face with facial scrub using small circular motions (be gentle with your skin!).
- Keep massaging skin with scrub for 3-5 minutes to fully remove dead skin from face and to let the essential oils work their magic. Rinse off with warm water. #Your face may be red for a bit but this will wear off.
- Use this scrub no more than 1-2 times a week. #This scrub is alkaline to the skin, so to even out your pH it is a good idea to splash your face with rosewater afterwards. This will naturally balance your skin.
- Baking soda is alkaline in nature, so always use apple cider vinegar toner after using this scrub . #Also make sure that you use this scrub on clean face
#Benefits of ingredients used in this scrub:
- Honey has natural anti-bacterial properties and has been used for centuries as an effective skin treatment. #Raw honey is always better for your skin, so try to avoid pasteurized honey. Pasteurized honey devoid of all the good bacterial enzymes that make honey good for you
- Baking soda is a gentle exfoliant and helps remove dead skin cells without causing too much irritation.
@If you have sensitive skin, please be extra careful. Also if you are using baking soda for first time, do a patch test before applying it on your face as your skin might be allergic to baking soda