Everyone usually loses a little hair every day. There are up to 100,000 hair strands on your scalp and losing 50 to 100 strands every day is considered very normal. However, if hair loss starts running more than that, you may face the problem losing a lot more hair. If this happens regularly, you can end up with baldness (for men) or the hair is slowly thinning (for women).
3 Ways On How To Stop Hair Loss Naturally In Men And Women
There are many effective ways on how to stop hair loss and using beetroot is one of them. Beetroot is helpful in completing your nutritional deficiency which is the main reason of the hair loss issue. This fruit has the ability to supply you nutrients such as vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Iron, Potassium, and Magnesium. Beetroot is also capable of stopping scalp inflammation that causes hair fall. The combination of different nutrients in beetroot makes your scalp healthy. Therefore, the delicious fruit aids in strengthening your scalp and prevent the hair fall.
Method: Beetroot And Henna
- Firstly, you take a few beetroot leaves and boil them in water until the level of water is half that of the original.
- Now, you grind the boiled leaves and add 1 tablespoon of henna.
- You stir it well and apply it over your scalp.
- Next, you keep it on for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing with cool water.
- You should do this process 3 times a week for the improvements.
2. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is not only a type of tasty drinks but also has multiple benefits for health and beauty. When it comes to the amazing ways on how to stop hair loss, coconut milk is also a perfect choice for your problem. This milk is high in essential fats, vitamin E, proteins, and minerals like potassium which useful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Thus, using coconut milk to rinse your hair can help to reduce hair breakage. In addition, it also contains antibacterial properties which protect your hair from damage.
Method: Coconut Milk
- You take a coconut, grate it and squeeze out the coconut milk by adding a little water to it.
- You boil this liquid for 5 minutes and strain it.
- After it is cool, you thoroughly apply the milk over your scalp and hair.
- You allow it to sit on for 20 minutes before shampooing your hair.
- To get the more effective treatment, you can add powdered fenugreek seeds and black pepper to this milk before using it.
3. Green Tea
Green tea is considered as one of the simple and easy ways on how to stop hair loss. This tea is high in catechins. These catechins assist in repressing dihydrotestosterone or DHT which is the main reason for hair loss. Green tea also contains many other compounds such as tacopherols, carotenoids, chromium, zinc, ascorbic acid, manganese, and selenium. Except for manganese and chromium, all these compounds have the ability to prevent hair loss and stimulate hair regrowth. In addition, green tea is able to break down plaque in your blood vessels, thereby promoting blood flow to all the organs and even the scalp. This will make your hair strong and healthy from inside.
Method: Green Tea
- You put two bags of green tea in a cup of boiling water.
- Then you place it aside to cool.
- After it has been cooled, you apply this liquid on your scalp and hair.
- Make sure that you cover the temples and the affected areas with a shower cap.
- Now, you let the tea sit on for about 30 minutes.
- Finish by rinsing it off with a mild shampoo as usual.
- You can follow this at least 2 times a week to get a thick and soft hair.