Most women want to enjoy firm, perky breasts, but over the years, aging, weight loss, and pregnancy can really take a toll on the bosom. Although perky breasts might seem like the exclusive property of 18-year-old girls who wear an A cup, there are ways to get firm and perky breasts, regardless of your age or bra size.
I spent a lot of time testing out different methods, only to realize that I didn’t like the results of most of them. I scoured the web looking for ways to really target just my breasts and to regain a plump firmness in them.
I can assure you it is not impossible. I found that has made a huge difference in the appearance of my breasts. Not only that, but I also found a home remedy that actually tightens the skin on your breasts, leaving them firm, plump, and yes… much,
1. Breast Exercise
- Lay on your back on a bench (use your bed or a mat if you don’t have access to a bench)
- Take one 5-pound weight in each hand
- Raise your arms straight above your chest
- Then, lower them out to your sides as far as you can, like you’re an airplane
- Now raise them up again, back above your chest Repeat
2. Breast Massage
- The only ingredient for this is virgin olive oil.
- Lay in your bed, with some pillows behind your back.
- Get some oil in your hands and rub them together. Place one hand on each breast and make small circles around both of them in a massaging motion. Make 10 circles around each breast, and you’re done!
- If you’ve got some excess oil left, you can take it off with a towel but leave some on because the oil makes your skin more elastic.
- Do this massage every day or at least 3 times a week and it will make your breasts firmer.
- So these are my two tips for perky and firm breasts!
3. Mask for Breast