However, you should know that internal damage is not linked to teeth damage. Sometimes, people can feel pain in the healthy teeth and this can even happen in places where the tooth has been taken out a long time ago. This pain is called phantom pain and it is due to the fact that the organs send some signals to the tooth. If you feel this, it would be easier to point the organ that is in trouble. Thus, we are here to show you which tooth is linked to which organ so that you know the next time where the problem lies.
Every Tooth is Linked to an Organ
- The wisdom teeth are linked to cardiac issues, heart issues, and congenital defects.
- The lower molars are linked to varicose veins, lung issues, colon polyps, bronchial asthma, pneumonia and pharynx issues.
- The upper six teeth are ovary inflammation, spleen issues, thyroid problems, sinusitis and pharynx issues.
- 6th lower teeth pain is linked with vein problems, artery issues, atherosclerosis.
- Molar pain is a gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, chronic pancreatitis, anemia and chronic gastritis.
- The 4th upper and lower teeth are linked with shoulder pain, colon problems, inflammation.
- Premolar teeth are colitis, allergy, pneumonia, dysbacteriosis.
- Canine teeth are hepatitis or cholecystitis.
- The 1st incisor is tonsillitis or prostatitis.
- Lower and upper incisor is cystitis, otitis, pyelonephritis.